We have a tried, tested and efficient COVIDSafe Plan.
- Our seating plan has been adjusted to strictly adhere to physical distancing guidelines
- Staff will undertake thorough cleaning of all public spaces during and between screenings
- Bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment and PLEASE notify us ASAP if you are unable to keep your booking
- As per State government guidelines, you are required to wear a face when entering and moving about the building
- To assist staff and minimise queues, please arrive as early as you can
- Please sanitise your hands thoroughly on arrival
- As per government requirements, you will be asked to provide your name and phone number on arrival. You are encouraged to check in utilising the QR Code provided at numerous points within the building
- Follow the stars! Customised floor stars will outline where you should stand when queuing for tickets and/or the bar. Please observe physical distancing at all times while in the building
- Dispose of all rubbish and leave glassware on table provided on departure
- Please exit the building promptly after the film to allow our staff sufficient cleaning time between sessions
- please note; session start times may be delayed slightly from time to time
Please be patient and respectful of our staff and volunteers while additional measures are being taken for your safety. Thank you for your cooperation.